Following the closure of our training centre due to the Coronavirus pandemic we have continued to monitor government advice. Our training centre is now fully re-open with social distancing measures in place.
During the period of closure we have carried out deep cleaning and put in place measures to ensure the highest standards of hygiene can be maintained.
In order to ensure social distancing is achieved class sizes have been reduced and the following protocols are now in place:
- Students feeling unwell must not attend the training centre – we will reschedule course without any extra charge.
- Anyone entering the training centre will be required to wash their hands upon arrival.
- Each student will be assigned a desk for their individual use throughout the course.
- Disposable gloves and facemasks will be provided (students are encouraged to bring their own).
- Seating in classes and exams will be spaced in accordance with government guidelines to ensure safe distancing.
If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact us.