This is a course designed for all those involved in electrical work of any kind and is the industry accepted qualification for all installation electricians and for those involved in the design and supervision of electrical work.
Upon completion, individuals will be conversant with the format, content and application of BS.7671: 2008 Requirements For Electrical Installations incorporating Amendment 3 2015.
- Part 1 – Scope, object and fundamental principles
- Part 2 – Definitions
- Part 3 – Assessment of general characteristics
- Part 4 – Protection for safety
- Part 5 – Selection and erection of equipment
- Part 6 – Inspection and testing
- Part 7 – Special installations or locations
This course includes the latest amendments such as:
- Electromagnetic Disturbance
- Surge Protection
- Medical locations
- Operating and Maintenance Gangways
Online open book multiple choice examination – you will be able to refer to BS7671 (17th edition)
- City & Guilds Examination Fees
- Comprehensive Course Notes
- Refreshments and Buffet Lunch
Participants should have an understanding of electrical principles together with a knowledge of electrical installation work.